ALL RIGID VINYL RUB RAIL ORDERS SUBJECT TO $250 SHIPPING*.
Sold in 20' lengths in black and arctic white.
- Sold in 20' lengths in black and arctic white
- Cuts and drills with standard woodworking tools
- Requires heat for radius forming
- Flexible vinyl insert (sold separately) covers fasteners and provides a soft, cushioning effect against normal bumps from pilings and docks
- Ideal for boats up to 30-feet long
- Drilled for #8 screw on 8-inch centers
- Insert V12-4144 required (sold separately)
- Made in the USA
- 5-year limited warranty
* Shipping long lengths of Rigid Vinyl, Stainless Steel or Aluminum Rub Rail greater than 8' that cannot be coiled requires a special freight carrier. The $250 shipping rate cannot be waived and is automatically applied to any order on long length Rub Rail.
If you are not satisfied with your purchase, please fill out a return form for a return authorization. Returns are valid within 30 days of purchase and are subject to inspection. Material must be returned in original packaging for a full credit. Subject to a 20 percent restock fee and pre-paid shipping.