- Sold in 20' lengths
- In decimals, the leg is .749" and the width is 1.59"
- Cuts and drills with standard woodworking tools
- Requires heat for radius forming
- Rigid vinyl rub rail with stainless steel insert (sold separately) provides the ultimate in durability and elegance
- Ideal for 18' to 30' boats
- Drilled and countersunk for #8 on 8" centers
- Insert S11-4511 required (sold separately)
- End cap F16-0039 required (sold separately)
- Made in the USA
- 5-year limited warranty
* Shipping long lengths of Rigid Vinyl, Stainless Steel or Aluminum Rub Rail greater than 8' that cannot be coiled requires a special freight carrier. The $250 shipping rate cannot be waived and is automatically applied to any order on long length Rub Rail.
If you are not satisfied with your purchase, please fill out a return form for a return authorization. Returns are valid within 30 days of purchase and are subject to inspection. Material must be returned in original packaging for a full credit. Subject to a 20 percent restock fee and pre-paid shipping.