The new SuproFlex Rub Rail Kit is lightweight and ultra-flexible to save you time and money while providing a seamless precision fit. The innovative SuproFlex series is co-extruded vinyl that provides two levels of hardness – ensuring enhanced protection from impact. SuproFlex Rub Rail requires minimal heating – reducing installation time and manpower. Additionally, SuproFlex Rub Rail requires no pre-forming and easily molds to most hull shapes. This new rub rail kit is available in a variety of sizes and colors, and pairs with TACO’s patented Flex Chrome Insert. Buy the kit today! Gray SuproFlex kit coming soon! Check back Sept. 1.
- Ideal for boats up to 65'
- Co-extruded to provide two levels of hardness
- Rigid backing and soft durometer front
- Shock-absorbing channels for higher impact resistance
- Lighter weight than traditional vinyl rub rail
- Requires no pre-forming and minimal heating
- Predrilled for fasteners
- Pairs with V12-0307CP (included in kit)
- Made in the USA
- 5-year limited warranty
If you are not satisfied with your purchase, please fill out a return form for a return authorization. Returns are valid within 30 days of purchase and are subject to inspection. Material must be returned in original packaging for a full credit. Subject to a 20 percent restock fee and pre-paid shipping.