- Sold in 20' lengths
- Prevents rust from forming on stainless-steel overlays
- Specially designed “pockets” in the primary Rub Rail promote oxygen flow between the overlay and primary Rub Rail, which allows the backside of the insert to dry
- Permits a freshwater rinse between the overlay and primary Rub Rail to eliminate caustic salt deposits
- Accepts ¾" stainless-steel overlays (sold separately), achieving different looks on various boat models with the same Rub Rail
- Ideal for 25- to 40-foot boats
- Drilled and countersunk for #8 screw on 8" centers
- Insert S11-4511 required
- Made in the USA
- 5-year limited warranty
* Shipping long lengths of Rigid Vinyl, Stainless Steel or Aluminum Rub Rail greater than 8' that cannot be coiled requires a special freight carrier. The $250 shipping rate cannot be waived and is automatically applied to any order on long length Rub Rail.
If you are not satisfied with your purchase, please fill out a return form for a return authorization. Returns are valid within 30 days of purchase and are subject to inspection. Material must be returned in original packaging for a full credit. Subject to a 20 percent restock fee and pre-paid shipping.