Rigid Vinyl Rub Rail longer than 8' is subject to $400 shipping*. Avoid $400 shipping with cut lengths**. Cuts may not be exact, as we try to avoid cutting through pre-drilled holes. Cut lengths are not eligible for returns.
Sold in 12' lengths.
- Sold in 12' lengths
- Cuts and drills like wood
- Designed for use without an insert
- Ideal for work boats
- Drilled and countersunk on 6" centers
- Requires heat for radius forming
- Made in the USA
- 5-year limited warranty
* Shipping long lengths of Rigid Vinyl, Stainless Steel or Aluminum Rub Rail greater than 8' that cannot be coiled requires a special freight carrier. The $400 shipping rate cannot be waived and is automatically applied to any order on long length Rub Rail. We can only ship long lengths to select locations in the Continental United States. Click here for a service map.
** Cutting long length extrusions of Rigid Vinyl, Stainless Steel or Aluminum to below 8' allows TACO to ship anywhere in the Continental United States. Orders $99 and above receive free shipping in the Continental United States. Cuts may not be exact, as we try to avoid cutting through pre-drilled holes. Cut lengths are not eligible for returns.
If you are not satisfied with your purchase, please fill out a return form for a return authorization. Returns are valid within 30 days of purchase and are subject to inspection. Material must be returned in original packaging for a full credit. Subject to a 20 percent restock fee and pre-paid shipping. For purchases outside of the continental United States, all sales are final.