- Sold in 18' lengths
- Cuts and drills with standard woodworking tools
- Designed for use without an insert
- Provides protection against water spray
- Keeps boats dry and improves performance through lift
- Reduces wetness by up to 60 percent
- Ideal for work boats
- Drilled and countersunk for #10 screw on 6-inch centers
- Requires heat for radius forming
- Made in the USA
- 5-year limited warranty
* Shipping long lengths of Rigid Vinyl, Stainless Steel or Aluminum Rub Rail greater than 8' that cannot be coiled requires a special freight carrier. The $250 shipping rate cannot be waived and is automatically applied to any order on long length Rub Rail.
If you are not satisfied with your purchase, please fill out a return form for a return authorization. Returns are valid within 30 days of purchase and are subject to inspection. Material must be returned in original packaging for a full credit. Subject to a 20 percent restock fee and pre-paid shipping.