With constant innovation in mind, we've developed a line of Rub Rail-mounted LED navigation lights – sleek, low-profile lights designed to allow for cleaner, open decks with non-obstructed view points. Very popular with bay boats, these easy-to-install lights meet ABYC and USCG requirements for both sail and powerboat designation, have a water-resistant IP68 rating and provide hours of maintenance-free, reliable use.
- Ideal for up to 30-foot boats and designed to fit the popular 3/4-inch insert profiles
- Special order item sold in pairs with one 3-watt port (red) light and one 2-watt starboard (green) light
- Brightness compares to 10-watt incandescent light
- Enables more deck space and easy to install
- Provides a 112.5º unobstructed view with less glare
- Certified for ABYC/USCG-required for 2 NM for both sail and powerboat designation
- Low-voltage 12-14VDC
- Anodized aluminum heat sink for maximum heat dissipation
- LED lights are mounted in a heavy gauge polished stainless-steel joiner cover
- Water-resistant IP68 rating
- Takes a 1-inch #8 stainless-steel fastener (not included)
- Comes with detailed installation instructions
- 1-year limited warranty
If you are not satisfied with your purchase, please fill out a return form or contact TACO at 305-652-8566 to speak to a representative for a return authorization. Returns are valid within 30 days of purchase and are subject to inspection. Material must be returned in original packaging for a full credit. Subject to a 20 percent restock fee and pre-paid shipping.