Introducing our Intelli-Hinge – a patented hinge that offers unprecedented design flexibility! Its unique design features an integrated ball-and-socket pivot point, which pivots on concave, convex and multiple plane surfaces. You can also use the hinge on any two sides, unlike conventional hinges that are limited by a fixed axis. This hinge is perfect for unique applications, such as curved latches, seats, anchor lockers, transom doors, engine compartments, under-seat storage and ski lockers. In specific applications, this hinge also has removable features. The design is also self lubricating, which helps prevent corrosion and galling, and eliminates rattling.
- Corrosion-resistant, marine-grade cast stainless steel Type-316L
- Integrated ball-and-socket pivot point allows pivoting on concave, convex and multiple-plane surfaces
- Offers 20-degree range of motion
- Hinges from any two sides, unlike conventional fixed-axis hinges
- Low-profile Euro styling enhances the look of any boat
- Delrin insert prevent corrosion, galling and eliminates rattling
- 5-year limited warranty
If you are not satisfied with your purchase, please contact TACO at 305-652-8566 to speak to a representative for a return authorization. Returns are valid within 30 days of purchase and are subject to inspection. Material must be returned in original packaging for a full credit. Subject to a 20 percent restock fee.