AVAILABLE NOW! When the dock’s surface drops below the tops of your motor cowlings, the Transom Cross Tie Cleat XL keeps lines organized and elevated. You’ll never have to find a place to tie off at the stern when docking again. The locking mechanism allows for a secure cleat that is easy to reach, remove and reinstall. These are also great for hanging fenders and chum bags.
- Brushed aluminum finish
- 15º large s-shape 9” cleat design
- Sleeve diameter 5-1/2” fits into standard rod holders 1-7/8” diameter
- Patent-pending latching mechanism holds into rod holder
- Intended for open bottom gunnel rod holders
- Accommodates up to 5/8” dock line
- Loop hole design allows multiple applications
- Not intended for permanent docking
- Made in the USA
- 1-year limited warranty
If you are not satisfied with your purchase, please fill out a return form for a return authorization. Returns are valid within 30 days of purchase and are subject to inspection. Material must be returned in original packaging for a full credit. Subject to a 20 percent restock fee and pre-paid shipping.