We are accepting back orders on the Quick Release Fender Lock! This product is temporarily out of stock, but returning to stock Oct. 9, 2020.
For dockside safety and convenience, our new Quick Release Fender Lock ensures secure, quickly stored fender lines, which are also maintained at the optimal length because of the attached mounting pin. At the dock, simply tie off a hanging fender with secure line through the 7/8" hole by the push button, insert the pin into the fitting and your boat is protected.
- Manufactured from stainless steel Type-316L
- Overall height above deck is 1-19/32"
- Includes a ¼" drain plug
- Designed for easy, single-hand operation
- Allows simple installation and removal of float-style fenders
- Installation using a 3/4" drill bit through the gunnel
- Features a large push-button for comfortable operation
- Large 7/8" hole diameter for rope
- 3-year limited warranty
If you are not satisfied with your purchase, please fill out a return form for a return authorization. Returns are valid within 30 days of purchase and are subject to inspection. Material must be returned in original packaging for a full credit. Subject to a 20 percent restock fee and pre-paid shipping.