1. You can have a hands-on experience with our products.Touch and feel the actual product, vs. having to “guess” trying to look through packaging at a store.
2. Talk to TACO MARINE product experts, and walk away with factory literature that may not be available at a dealer.
3. See the product’s application, with booth personnel directing you to specific boats on display that have our products installed.
4. Do you have a great idea, or a specific need? Discuss it with personnel at the booth who can directly input it to TACO MARINE'S engineers and product managers.
5. This is the easiest and quickest way to compare TACO MARINE'Sproduct quality vs. competitive products.
6. See ALL the latest and greatest products that TACO MARINE has to offer, in one place.
Here are just some of the TACO MARINE products you will find at the show:
Navigation Lights built right into the rub rail. The patent-pending, rub rail-mounted, waterproof LED navigation lights are Coast Guard approved for two nautical miles. They provide 120 degree unobstructed visibility and are mounted in a highly polished stainless steel joint cover with USCG approved engraving.
The Grand Slam 880: An easy-to-use antenna mounting system.
Taco Sport Fishing Products: Clamp-On Adjustable Rod Holders, Tele-Outrigger Poles, Grand Slam 280, Outrigger Line Caddy, Rod Hangers, Center Rigger, Striker base, and the Grand Slam 170.
<— The Seaspension shock-absorbing pedestal for seats, leaning posts, benches and helm chairs.
LED Lights: All types and sizes for t-tops that blend right into the frame.
Fender Lock clip: A very clever and quick way to attach and release boat fenders.
Rub Rail: High-grade vinyl, rigid, aluminum, flexible, and stainless steel – the industry standard.
Seaspension ® U.S. & International Patents Manufactured under license by Taco Metals, Sparta TN