The safety and convenience of deploying outriggers was our idea when creating the Grand Slam 380XL Outrigger Mounts. Some 25' to 50' vessels have hardtops up to 4-1/2" thick. The GS-380XL offers the solution to allowing the ability to deploy your outriggers' vertical lift and horizontal rotation from the boat deck, which is valuable when in rough seas. After installing this set of mounts on your boat, the beautiful bases will streamline your boat's appearance and make you want to chase pelagic species more often.
Patent number US7114283
- Tested and proven quality
- Sleek appearance
- Use for hard tops up to 4-1/2" thick
- Allows for horizontal rotation from under the T-top
- Elevation Crank Handle provide lift from under the T-top
- Offset handle for better hand clearance
- Cast stainless-steel and machined aluminum construction
- Strong, locking head allows perfect positioning
- 3-year limited warranty
If you are not satisfied with your purchase, please fill out a return form for a return authorization. Returns are valid within 30 days of purchase and are subject to inspection. Material must be returned in original packaging for a full credit. Subject to a 20 percent restock fee and pre-paid shipping.