You can never have too much storage for your tackle needs when fishing. Our Neptune Tackle Storage Bag is the perfect addition to your tackle arsenal. In addition to utilizing the storage area below your leaning post seat, this bag is made for the harshness of the marine environment. Easily carried to and from the boat with its shoulder carry strap, you can pack for the day from home, transport your tackle to the boat and remove it for security purposes when your day of catching big fish is over.
- 1000 Denier fabric withstands the harsh saltwater elements
- Ballistic nylon bottom provides a waterproof seal
- YKK marine-grade zippers are strong and durable
- Two double zippered outer pockets ideal for up to five fluorocarbon spools
- Two 9-inch inner pockets ideal for storing personal items
- One 29-inch long tool compartment for safely storing all tackle gear
- Includes welt track clips for hanging on TACO Marine leaning post
- Center storage space has one of the largest tackle capacities on the market today to accommodate four full size 3700 Plano boxes, four Plano 3600 boxes and four smaller Plano boxes (see image below)\Attractive carbon gray fabric with black trim and hard-shell bottom liner with six rubber feet and drain holes
- Made in the USA
- 1-year limited warranty
- Patent number US7422279
If you are not satisfied with your purchase, please fill out a return form or contact TACO at 305-652-8566 to speak to a representative for a return authorization. Returns are valid within 30 days of purchase and are subject to inspection. Material must be returned in original packaging for a full credit. Subject to a 20 percent restock fee.