A behind the scenes look at how By
TACO Marine seating is made
- Convenience: The articulating armrests are tightly assembled to prevent chance movement.
- Variety: We provide seat widths from 23″ to 40″ for a wide range of boats.
- Flexibility: Rollback seat bolsters enable the driver to stand at the helm or sit at higher position.
- Safety: The rollback seat hinge features a unique shield that eliminates dangerous pinch points and secures the bolster in place preventing it from flipping down.
- Quality components: We only use 316 Marine-Grade Stainless Steel for hinges, brackets and all metal components for optimum performance.
Helm chair’s are available with or without