Taco Marine is recognized for its full line of outrigger mounts for tops and gunnels. Our "Grand Slam" branded series are the industry leaders in performance and reliability.
Features and Benefits
- Ideal for smaller fishing boats from 18’ to 24’
- Installation is easy with bolt-on mounting, using standard Taco Marine Outrigger-Ready Mounting Plates
- Designed for use with standard 1-1/8" butt outside diameter heavy-duty outriggers.
- Adjustable to 12 fishing positions with a Taco Marine’s spline lock technology for secure outrigger elevation
- Locks every 18°
- Rugged, sure-grip knob adjusts and locks-in desired height & laydown position for safe trailering and navigation under bridges
- Delrin bearings and stainless steel internal locking mechanism offer smooth adjustments, secure positioning and prevent movement
- Stainless steel type 316 arm with locking feature ensures Taco Marine Sport Fishing Outriggers remain securely in place
- Engineered for durability and lasting performance
- Available as a single center-rigger (GS-170-2) and top mount pair(GS-170)
- Available as a kit that includes Tele-Outrigger with Line Caddy and Standard Rigging Kit
- Polished 316 Stainless Steel arm assembly.
- Brushed anodized aluminum body.
- 4" x 6" mounting base
- Compatible with Taco Marine 1-1/8" heavy-duty Telescoping "Tele" Outriggers
- Sold in pairs
- Height: 5-1/2"
- Width: 9-3/4"
- Depth: 4"